Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Lachele Hannah!


Today is my niece Lachele's Birthday she is 6 years old and my how time flies. I remember when Chelsie was pregnant with Lachele and when Lachele was a baby! She wasn't part of my family then but little did I know she was soon to be a part of my family and I couldnt ask for a cuter little princess than her to be my niece! Me and Lachele butt heads a lot but it's only because we have that red head stubbornness in both of us...I used to love when we would show her a picture of me when I was a baby and she would think it was her LOL! A lot of people think she is my daughter but we both know that she has an incredible mom that takes care of all those girlies and does an excellent job! But I just wanted to put up a post to let everyone know how special this little girl is in my life and I can't wait to see what the future brings for her! I love you Lachele Hannah...Reach for the stars and know that you can do anything!


Love,

Aunt She Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment